Friday, April 4, 2014

FSU: I did it!

After four long years I've finally graduated from Full Sail University with a Bachelor's of Fine Arts in Creative Writing for Entertainment. What an accomplishment. What a trip! It was one of the most frustrating, exhilarating, and transformative experiences of my life. I certainly will never forget it, the lessons learned, or the friends I made along the way. Thank you, Full Sail, for giving me this opportunity. Thank you, professors, for seeing my potential and forcing me to rise to it. Thank you Emily, Amanda, Katti-Anne, Yshaia, Jessica, Mari-Anne, and Corey for commiserating and supporting me along the way. Y'all are the best! Lastly, thank you to my family. I never would have accomplished this with out your love, understanding, and support.

I can't believe it. It still hasn't sunk in. I'm a college graduate!

Now, what to do with my degree? Oh, the possibilities!


No comments:

Post a Comment